Sultry Summer Stories Version 0.1.3 Update
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Erotic adventure, Romance, Huge boobs, Ebony, Interracial
Language : English
In this story you try on the role of a young man who returned to the city of Summerville for a summer vacation after years of absence.
Adult life offers many benefits and opportunities, as you will soon see.
What you will do this summer – whether you will explore the city and its surroundings, or try to seduce one of the beautiful residents of the city (or maybe all of them) – it all depends on you.
Your adventure begins here.
– Added new events to Destiny’s storyline
– New place: Destiny’s apartment (Downtown)
– Added a new night scene with Miranda
– Added a new collectible card
– Improved dialogue in the last scene with Miranda and also taken into account the scenario in which the player decides not to peep on her
– Made improvements to the character attribute system. “Base chance of winning a fight” is now called “Fighting Skills”. Added new attribute: “Eloquence”. Attribute values are set at the beginning of the game to 3/10 and the player has the opportunity to increase them in different ways during the game. Players using a save file from previous versions of the game can manually set attribute values to the default using the mirror in your room. Attribute values affect the success rate of a player’s actions in some situations.
– Added a new way to increase the level of Fighting Skills
– Added a new way to increase the level of Eloquence
– Added Secret Gallery as a bonus for $5+ Patrons
– Added new items that the player can buy from Sparrow at the pawnshop: City Map (on which all the places you know are marked) and Camera (that allows the player to capture various memorable moments). Also added the ability to sell her valuables that you find.
– Retouched Destiny’s model to make her look more natural in new renders
– Fixed the bug that kept some of the cards in the inventory after you put them in the album
– Worked on reducing noise in existing nighttime pictures
– Bunch of various minor improvements
Implemented a day-night system. Now you can change the time of day using the bed in the MC’s room after making some progress
New character: Sparrow, a local trader of dubious reputation
New location: Pearl Cove
New place: Pawnshop (Suburb)
Added a new scene with Miranda. Now you can also ask her where to look for Sam
Added two new collectible cards
Added new NPCs (and new dialogue lines for some of the old ones)
Made portraits for dialogues with some of the NPCs
Added the ability to check your stats using the mirror in the MC’s room
Added information boards with a map of the city, scattered around the locations
Made a more detailed description for some quest items
Added new items that you can buy in stores and from vending machines
Fixed the bug that allowed you to climb the walls in some places in Suburb
Fixed the bug that made the guard on the gate of the mayor’s mansion translucent
Got rid of fireflies in old renders
New character introduced: Sabrina, Samantha’s best friend
Added new events to Samantha’s storyline
Added a new scene at the beginning of the game
Added two new collectible cards
New title screen menu
The card collecting system has been completely recreated. Now you can access the cards directly from the album. The cards now disappear from your inventory after you have placed them in the album, and that’s how it should be. You can also see the percentage of all the cards you have found.
Added the ability to hide the dialogue window during scenes (press Ctrl or RMB), so you can get a better view of what is happening on the screen ?
Some parts of the existing dialogues were rewritten, because I didn’t feel like they were fitting the situation.
Added element of randomness to various events such as location of characters and objects, outcome of fights, etc.
Made minor changes to some character models
Other minor improvements to scenes, events and NPC behavior