Usagitriplesix - Interns of Ecstacy Island - Version 0.220 Update
Year of manufacture: 2017
Genre: Visual novel, Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, All sex, Lesbian, Transformation, Beach, Island, Masturbation
Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
Platform: PC / Windows / Linux
Publication Type: In development
Tabletka: Not required
Language of game: English
You play as a fairly average American college student, ending his third year at the university. All your friends are talking about a summer internship opportunity they discovered. They figure, if you need to get some work experience during the break anyway, why not do it at a tropical resort? You submit your application, get accepted, and, when you arrive, find that it’s everything you could have imagined…but nothing you expected!
• Two guest-written Club scenes by Pandora (These could use some additional editing and graphics work, but there was a LOT too them, and getting them coded and working was a challenge in and of itself).
• Added new scenes for: Free time at the pool, porn channel, working poolside, working the club, working housekeeping/restaurant, multiple dreams.
• Created alternate “first day on the job” scenes for the sake of a little variety. (Note: You’ll need to play through the original scenes one more time to unlock them, so you still won’t see them right away.)
• Added some other short scenes for: housekeeping, club, beach, guest services, restaurant, poolside, free-time poolside, free-time beach, free-time club.
• Added “avatar” images for clothing and uniforms, with new hair lengths (only one so far, so the other images won’t match). Currently a bit broken during the green hair event.
• Completed new version of status messages system that alerts players to the PC’s condition between time blocks.
• Holly “chat” scenes were crudely converted into evening beach events.
Game changes and bug fixes:
• Basic code for aphrodisiacs added
• Basic code for changing sexual orientation added
• Game balancing: Lowered the rate at which the PC sobers up (it takes longer now). Increased the default length of time PC can stay at max lust before it starts to decline.
• Larger bust and hip sizes accelerate gender identity shift
• Updated clothing variable and attempted to move uniform to more appropriate block (dressing scene). Should help with clothing checks in future. This might lead to some undiscovered bugs, however…
• Tried to adjust transformation system to prevent PC from going up more than one size per day. Extra transformation amount will carry over to the next day until full TF is complete. (Shrinking is still completely broken.)
• Work attitude menu no longer shows up when it’s your first day on that job type.
• Increased compression on cafe backgrounds with the hope of helping Android users avoid a JPG-loading error.
• Fixed issue with schedule that was causing Day 5 to be skipped.
• Fixed bug that prevented Club jobs from switching over to evening shifts.
• Entire rest of the schedule was screwy. Needs a bit of an overhaul, but for now I worked on just getting work in proper 2-day batches.
• Eliminated all Lint errors! (Hooray!)
• New bug: Aforementioned elimination of Lint errors seems to have made the text on the keycard misaligned…
• Mirror images don’t match. Only one image so far does the most complete set of changes.
• Work mini-events can still display during your first day on that job type.
• Many of the new minor scenes don’t check for sun or water exposure yet, so any events requiring them won’t fire.
• I’m a complete tease: A sequence at the club leads into a sex scene that doesn’t exist yet.
• Mallory evaluation scene does not always show in the correct order with other post-work events
• Aphrodisiac code likely isn’t working properly, or at least the scenes using it need more testing.
Bugfix for a divide by 0 error when calculation work performance average
• New system will attempt to update old saved games to keep them from causing crashes. (May not prevent other anomalies, however.)
• Software keyboard added for Android. Should allow users to get past naming the girl should Android keyboard fails to show.
• Added an on-screen menu button to the Android version to make accessing the menu easier (or, in some cases, possible).
• Basic job performance system added.
• Created framework for at-work socializing events and populated with some initial events.
• Added perception checks to scenes that were intended to use them (such as noticing Desiree when trying to get out of applying sunscreen to a guest, catching May snooping in the guest’s room).
• Updated sprites for Renata (finally! …though they’ll likely need revisions)
• Created some quick sprites for Aubrey.
• Added new evaluation sequences where player can pick next job.
• Suspended a bunch of days off to provide additional work opportunities.
• Moved “helicopter day” from day 33 to day 36.
• PC can now meet Chastity while working at the restaurant.
• Reworked chances for work events.
• Altered chances for jellyfish scene based on player preferences (as was originally intended).
• The text window now remains static during image transitions. Hallelujah!
• Fixed an error that was preventing the random guest’s name from appearing in text during the sex scene.
• Fixed some reported typos.
• Restored the original Day 19 evaluation scene, but made all job types available.
• Fixed the special work event check so that the beach party should only happen once and should be skippable.
• Switched the text window back to hiding during scene transitions to get rid of the black bar that was appearing on the bottom of the screen.
• Fixed a longstanding bug with extra menu options when checking out Laila at the club (the “shrug” response).
• Removed arbitrary limit on jobs you can select after you’ve tried each position. It didn’t serve any purpose given the current state of the game.
• Fixed mirror approach not giving any message if gender identity hasn’t shifted and more than 13 days have passed.
• Fixed a bug that allowed evening showers to double breast growth (um…sorry?)
• Getting hit by the beach ball and being knocked into the pool is now based on perception stat rather than random.
• In the first post-transformation visit to Club Paradise, the non-alcoholic drink option is not presented if the PC normally drinks alcohol.
• Fixed some minor typos
• Added some quick body acceptance/gender identity shift mechanics. The PC is more likely to start seeing themselves as female based on mirror usage (familiarity with their body), perfume use and type, dream choices and others.
• New “avatar” images for the mirror: 1 breasts close-up and 1 hips close-up.
• Updated the schedule. The initial weeks has the PC working 6 different jobs for two days each. For the following two weeks, the player will be able to choose from one of two different jobs each week.
• Bug fix: Breast size check is now added to some of the scenes with Cynthia
• Corrected reported typos
This update’s focus on was on content, though it would appear I was a bit too ambitious and started more than I could complete. Most of the scenes are integrated into the game, but I wasn’t able to finish all of the CGs I had planned.
So, as usual, don’t expect a very polished experience. Lots of sections will be text only for now. More CGs will be added to these new sequences in future updates. (Think of this release as a sneak peek!)
What’s been added:
Updated May sprites.
Television system got an update with a new option and intro scenes.
Five new TV scenes.
New work scenes for the beach, poolside, restaurant and housekeeping
Two new dreams
One evening club scene
Two unlockable story events for May
Added missing “met” variables for Tammy, Brittany and Tiffany
Missing and unfinished graphics!
Brooke’s sprites are way behind the others and need an update (plus, I don’t have a replacement for her hairstyle)
I've got a new version of the game available for everyone. Not only does this fix a few glaring bugs, but it's built with the latest version of the Ren'Py engine.
I know a few people were having errors that didn't appear to be caused by my, so it's my hope that the engine update may address some of them.
Version 0.040 Changelog:
• “Shorter Start” option can now be unlocked after playing through the “ending” three times.
• You’re no longer just looping the same day over and over (well, technically, you are…)! There’s now a crude system that tracks the passage of time.
• You will now work three days at each job type, with the exceptions of trash pickup and guest services, which are mutually exclusive.
• Early version of the “late for work” system is now in, though there are only a few brief scenes and no consequences yet.
• Basic save check system should work now. The game will (or, at least, should) warn you if you if you are using a save file from an older version of the game.
• “Meeting” Chastity or Brooke now recognizes if the PC has already met them at the hot tub party.
• Should (hopefully) not be able to “meet” Chastity twice at Club Paradise on Day 1.